platform presentation consists of 20 min of presentation followed by 10
min of discussion.
- Each conference room will be equipped with a PC, screen and data projector. Internet connection will not be available in conference rooms.
- PCs will be equipped with
Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office 2007. Macintosh presentations should
be formatted accordingly. Fonts installed in laptops are only
- Please bring you presentation by
CD or USB memory during break before the session
of your presentation. Please do not bring your presentation on a laptop as switching computers
between presentations unduly delays proceedings.
- The size of poster board is 90cm width and 120cm height with
stands. Please prepare your poster within A0 size.
the top of the poster for the title, authors, and their affiliations as
stated on the submitted paper or abstract. The text, illustrations, and so
on should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Pushpins and stickers will be provided for mounting posters.
- Poster board will be installed after the opening
session. Posters should be mounted during or right after the Session 1(12:15-) on 30 October at the poster board on which your poster number is indicated (please see your poster number in the program).
- We would
like the poster presenters to be with their posters during the poster
session (12:45-14:15 on 30 October) to make their presentations and discussion.
posters should be removed by Coffee break (9:30-9:50) on 31st October.
(updated on Sep. 26)